- YOU ARE IN
- Legal Services
- Small Business Advice
Small Business Advice
Our team of business specialists concentrate on providing expert legal advice to smaller sized businesses, with our clients in Edinburgh and Fife ranging from sole traders and start-up enterprises to established small and family businesses.
By focusing exclusively on the small business sector in this way, we can really get to know our clients on a personal as well as a professional basis. This is the key, we believe, to providing highly effective legal support services based on a deep understanding of the unique problems they face in a topsy-turvy economic climate, allied with keeping pace with ever changing regulation.
Although no two businesses are the same, our advice is typically sought in such areas as:
• All aspects of commercial property leasing, sale or purchase
• Whether to operate on a sole trader basis, as a formal partnership or register the business as a limited company
• How a Will can be structured for succession planning purposes and to minimise tax liabilities on the business after death
• Ensuring continuity in the running of the business through Power of Attorney agreements
• Strategic tax planning to protect profits
• Selling the business as a going concern, with or without premises
So if you are thinking about starting a business or are already operating anywhere in Edinburgh or Fife, contact the small business specialists at Pagan Osborne for personally tailored advice you know you can trust every step of the way.
- Related Documents