We may be have been around for generations, but that doesn’t mean we’re in any way old-fashioned. Far from it.
At Pagan Osborne, we take pride in being truly innovative – in fact, the approach we take today is, more often than not, one that others follow tomorrow.
Just because we’re in the business of providing legal, financial and property advice, doesn’t mean we can’t be innovative and imaginative in the way we work. For example, our legal secretaries support entire teams – not just partners. We interact with colleagues on a first name basis at every level. We deliver our promise of continuous training and development through our own in-house learning centre.
But that’s only part of the story...
Choices – our flexible benefits scheme
Tired of always being told what benefits you have to take? We are too – which is why we created Choices.
It's very simple – we've put together a selection of benefits including childcare vouchers, dental insurance, a private medical plan, a health cash plan and the opportunity to buy or sell additional holiday entitlement.
All you have to do is pick the benefits package you want, whether you wish to keep your standard allocation or swap a proportion of your salary for more benefits.
To view the Benefits Package please click here
GET IN TOUCH
Not sure where to start? Why not just give us a call today on
0131 624 6820 for Edinburgh or 01334 475001 for Fife to discuss your needs.
Our standard benefits
- Company pension plan plus initial personal financial planning advice
- Life assurance offering death-in-service cover up to three times your annual salary
- Over six weeks annual holiday (including statutory holidays) with the flexibility to buy or sell a limited number of days through Choices
- Learning sponsorship – we can pay up to 75% of fees for training courses not directly related to your role
- Discounted legal fees with a generous annual limit on what you can spend on in-house advice which could help you move house or reduce your tax bill, for example
- Privilege discounts on shopping
- Informal flexi-time system