- YOU ARE IN
Trusted. Innovative. Accessible. These brand values not only describe our service commitment to our customers – but what we expect of the people who work here.
The question is, would you like to join us?
Why work here?
We’re big enough to offer the scope you’re looking for, but not so large that the hard work you put in goes unnoticed.
We’re proud of a long established track record for developing the talents of our own people and promoting from within, which we believe is second to none.
We want you to succeed and will back you in progressing your career by continuous investment in advancing your skills through such initiatives as the PO Centre for Excellence.
What we’re looking for from you
A cool head. A positive approach. A total focus on getting the job done and living up to the Pagan Osborne tradition of exceptional client service.
We’re demanding because we’re not here to be second best. The same goes for our people – they anticipate issues, know their area of expertise inside out and are always keen to share their knowledge and experience with colleagues.
So do you think you’ve got the special qualities it takes to join the team at Pagan Osborne? Check out our current vacancies and more on our staff benefits below...
- Company pension plan plus initial personal financial planning advice
- Life assurance offering death-in-service cover up to three times your annual salary
- Over six weeks annual holiday (including statutory holidays) with the flexibility to buy or sell a limited number of days through Choices
- Learning sponsorship – we can pay up to 75% of fees for training courses not directly related to your role
- Discounted legal fees with a generous annual limit on what you can spend on in-house advice which could help you move house or reduce your tax bill, for example
- Privilege discounts on shopping, gym membership and more