- YOU ARE IN
- Commercial Property Services
Commercial Property Services
Supporting small businesses in Edinburgh and Fife with expert legal advice on all aspects of leasing, buying or selling commercial property.
Although we can offer our small business clients a full range of legal support services with direct access to the specialist expertise of colleagues in other departments across the firm, we find that the majority of the work carried out by our Commercial and Business Services team on a day-to-day basis revolves around commercial property issues.
Offering the benefit of continuity of contact with your own dedicated advisor from the team, you can always count on the most appropriate advice on any commercial property matter based on a thorough understanding of your individual operational needs, including:
• Advice for landlords and tenants on all matters relating to commercial leasing arrangements including rent reviews, assignations, subletting and dilapidations
• The purchase and sale of all types of commercial property including development land
• Advice on all aspects of commercial, residential, retail or industrial development
• Helping clients sell or buy businesses and premises – typically including shop units, pubs, restaurants, pharmacies and so on
• Helping landlords maximise their returns from the easing of commercial property
• Advice on land development opportunities and diversification projects including wind farms, telecoms and option agreements
So whether you are currently the tenant of commercial premises or thinking about starting your own business, a landlord, looking to buy a commercial property as a long-term investment, have development land to sell or wish to sell your business, discover why it pays to trust the commercial property specialists at Pagan Osborne by contacting our Commercial and Business Services team today!
- Related Documents